|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
|Vitamin B9 (Folacin)
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
- Increases survival rate and stimulates growth, appetite for young cattles. Enhances their natural resistance, especially during adverse environmental factors.
- Improves overall condition of heifer and layer by enhancing muscle growth to facilitate labor.
- Helps prevention of infertility and postpartum complications, therefore, increases productivity and stimulates growth.
- Normalize liver function and metabolism.
Administration & Dosage:
I.M., S.C. or I.V injection, administer once a day for 4 – 5 days consecutively with the following recommended dosage:
- Poultry: 1 ml / 2 – 3 kg of b.w.
- Cattle: 1 – 3 ml / 50 kg of b.w.
It is recommended to combine with others antibiotics for a better treatment’s outcome.
Bottle of 100ml.
Veterinary use only