Composition: Each 1ml contains
|Amoxicillin (Amoxicillin trihydate form)
|Clavulanic acid (Potassium clavulanate)
|Excipient (Propylen glycol, Ancol benzylic) q.s.f
For the treatment of the following diseases when caused by pathogenic organisms susceptible to amoxicillin as well as infections caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, including beta-lactamase-producing amoxicillin-clavulanate-resistant (BLPACR).
- Cattle, buffalo: respiratory infections, soft tissue infections (arthritis, umbilical cord infection, abscess, etc…), metritis and mastitis.
- Swine: respiratory tract infections, mastitis, metritis.
- Canine and feline: respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections (e.g abscesses, pyoderma, anal ulcers, gingivitis).
Administration & Dosage:
Shake well before use.
Massage the injection site.
Use a completely sterile needle and syringe.
Clean the cap before removing the needle.
- Canine and feline: 1 ml / kg b.w / day, for 3 – 5 days, administered through I.P and S.C injection.
- Buffalo, cow, swine: 1 ml / kg b.w / day, for 3 – 5 days, administered through I.P injection.
Withdraw 42 days after last treatment for slaughter.
Withdraw 60 hours after last treatment for milk collection.
Bottle of 100ml.
Veterinary use only